Human Development and Community Service, founded in 1990
Human Development and Community Services (HDCS) is a Nepali Christian non-governmental
organization registered with the government of Nepal. HDCS' vision is to be living witnesses of God's love, to empower and transform communities.
Its priority is to support the existing, non-functional hospitals and
schools with the goal to make them functional.
- Asha Bal Bikas Sewa, a day center serving mentally and physically handicapped children and their families
- Relief, a program to rehabilitate disaster victims
- UP Lift, a program that works with the landless and marginalized in the plains of Nepal
- Community Radio Initiatives Nepal (CoRIN), a radio project designed to promote health and social development
- Scholarship and work-study programs
- Kathmandu International Study Center (KISC), a culturally diverse secondary level international study center established for the education of expatriate mission families. KISC also runs a teacher training program to give support to the other local educational institutions in Kathmandu valley and other parts of Nepal.
- The HDCS Health Network of three hospitals
Name: Mr. S P Kalaunee
Title: Administration Director
Phone: 011 (USA) - 977 (Nepal) - 1 (Kathmandu) 55 92 162
P.O. Box 8975 EPC 1461